I know we are concerned about murders, thieves, and outlaws but the thing we should fear most is the wrath of God which will be poured out on judgment day. There is only one shelter from that wrath and that is Jesus. If you are not in Christ, you are not safe. If you are in Christ, you are eternally secure no matter what your location. Again, I am not discounting the importance of location. If a Realtor called me today and offered me a three story house in Chicago for 1$ with the stipulation that I have to live in the house, I would turn it down in a heart beat. You would too! Yes, I had rather be in our worship center surrounded by our NRA members than to be in Northwest Decatur but I am eternally secure no matter where I am and that is because of Jesus.
So You Think You Have Problems
- Gregg was making our coffee Sunday morning and accidentally scolded his hand. Get well soon Gregg.
- June got a new computer, a dell and it has crashed twice in the first week. They didn’t give it to me either, it cost $600 bucks.
- It could be worse, you could owe a 2016 Troybilt Pressure washer from Lowe’s. You would have a piece of crap courtesy of the Environmental Destruction Agency. We are so indebted to our Big Brother in Washington, the all powerful federal government with more departments and agencies than Carter has liver pills. They fowl up every thing they touch. There new emission standards have ruined small engines. Do they care? Of course not! They have retarded public education, they have the postal service head over heels in debt, they have made welfare a chaotic mess. It cost tax payers 90 cents to give away a dime. They are bureaucratic parasites; totally worthless to society. Give us National Defense, a Treasury and law and order. Leave the rest to the States and the people. We have too much government. They have no answer for welfare or healthcare. The best thing they can do for us is leave us alone and let us take care of our own welfare and healtcare.
- So what does “BRAND NEW” mean today? Absolutely nothing!
- PRAISE JESUS–We got a 2 inch rain yesterday evening, it was wonderful.
- Today is a BP preparation day as we make our annual pilgrimage to SAMS. What I hate is that we have to eat at Cheddars but someone has got to do it. BP offering was good Sunday, we have over $13,000 for the BP with one more offering to go.
- THE GATHERING Wednesday night at 6:30.
- TEAM GUATEMALA leaves at 3:00 am Thursday morning. I am glad that I am a prayer partner.